Wednesday, August 13, 2008

About

Welcome to my blog!

This is my first english version, i'am beginer to write blogging here and my english grammer too bad.......... :-(

First, let me introduce my self....
My name is Fadliansyah, from indonesia. I live in Banyumas Resident, Central Java. I'am 22 years old now. My hobby is writting (blogging), reading, listening music, radio (local & international radio) and many others.

Well, on this weblog i want to talk and writting all about i know, such as my personal life, blogging, making money online (also internet marketing) or other activity i can. This is not celebrity's blog or famous authors, but please, i know and i hope can make unique article from all my expririence :-)

Than i wish you can enjoying my article this blog, so please leave a coment!

Don't miss it and happy reading...........!

Best Regards,

Fadliansyah

Want to get articles like this directly to your Email? Please enter your email address to subscribe.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be not moderated for the first time you do it like if you include links. Since then not be necessary if you use the same data and maintain sanity. Please, don't make SPAMMING. Thanks very much if you can leave comment!.

More Related Informations :